Friday 22 November 2013

THIS WEEK I LEARNED...

Today in our class we have been talking about the things we have learned during the week. I list all of them here. If suddenly, during the weekend you think of a new one just write it!!

This week I learned...
  • The mixed numbers
  • Polysemic words
  • To control myself
  • What a phrase is.
  • To respect the rules
  • How to play hockey
  • About the past continuous and the past simple
  • To study 
  • The past tenses
  • That it is important to study to get good marks
  • To add fractions
  • Not so say bad words
  • Phenomena that change the Earth
  • The instruments in an orchestra
  • The song 'No dudaria'
  • The song `Living in the momen´
  • The words that end in ing
  • How to divide
  • About the Roses dance
  • About addition and subtraction of fractions
  • About the words that end in tion
  • That you can make an effort and get better marks
  • A tongue twister in English

I leave you the youtube video of Man in the Mirror we have watched in class.

Enjoy your weekend!!!


2 comments:

  1. I am Irene. I like dis sog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia B. I know you were sick today, and I hope you get better. Sorry your comment was deleted... my mistake!!

    ReplyDelete